Monday, June 9, 2008

I hurt

I need to put up a pic of the damage to my bike shorts. The shammy cracked and split in half. Short rides would be a little uncomfortable but bearable. It wasn't until the stitching wore out and I could look at the chamois pad that had a 1 inch gap that the truly horrible red raw sores on my tush made sense.

Other, related saddle sores (the worn out stitching led to a lot of chamois sliding around causing chafing) make sitting on the toilet --usually a favorite activity--hurt lots.

I'm glad to be off the bike for a couple days. I can't wait to rejoin the tour thursday night/friday morning for more riding and eating and drinking

Matt
hellimatbikes.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Snakebite said...

What, no pictures of the butt carnage???

hellimat said...

seriously? you want pictures of butt carnage?

if i was smooth, I'd figure out a way to hold a camera like dirkbilly and take pictures of attractive butts