Thursday, February 19, 2009

omg i'm not dead!

So yeah, poor blogging. Haven't been biking, so , eh.

What's new.

6 weeks to the wedding. invitations should have gone out. if you'd like to come and i didn't have your address or i didn't invite you send all complaints to my fiancee-- she's the reason you didn't get invited.

seriously tho, if you want to come (Friday, April 3 in SF) drop a note we can make something happen. Unless you don't like booze and cake.

Did a little run->swim brick today. Wow that was much harder on me than I'd have thought. The pool felt great after getting all sweaty.

Other than that, not much going on. The nice days lately make me want to get the bike out. Then we have a quick freeze and i retreat inside. Oh well, soon right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got my invitation today.
You betcha I plan on attending, but I haven't sent my RSVP to the selected email addy yet...
Been working out a little myself, now I can lift 16 oz. at a time!
Hoo ah!

DIRK said...

Booze and Cake...and on my birthday too!!