Friday, September 26, 2008

Back

So I'm back.  
San Francisco and the bay area has 8 million people on bikes, most helmeted.  There were people all over riding, tons of bike lanes, bikes for rent (by the Golden Gate Bridge) and tons of runners.  On Wednesday night we went down to pier 39 (and Ghiradelli square) and saw at least 4 different groups of runners.  I never see groups of runners out here... maybe 1 or 2, but you don't see a pack of people running together somewhere.

The conference and meet & greets were great.  Being cramped in a plane was not.

Next week Biking Brady is hosting another Bunyan to Bob's ride-- fall colors.  Anyone want to go with me?  We should carpool and stuff.

Read more here

2 comments:

thE_kErnEl said...

It sounds like you had a great time! I may be interested in carpooling. I'll have to get back to you later.

DIRK said...

We carpooled for the last B2B. I gotta miss this one. Family in town for kids birthday. Have a bomber for me.